These are providers
of installment loans with long-term payment contracts.
Also check out our list of providers for short-term loans
and payday loans.
- Long term unsecured personal loans. A minimum FICO credit
score of 580 and a minimum annual income of $35,000 are required. Loan
amounts starting at $2,000.
- Long term unsecured personal loans. A minimum FICO credit score of
580 is required.
- Offers lower interest rates if there is a co-signer.
- A minimum annual income of $25,000 is required.
- Long term unsecured personal loans.
Oriented to providing instant loans via a smartphone app. Their
approval process considers bank balances and other factors besides FICO
Mission Asset Fund
- Small scale social loans, based on the "lending circle" concept, and
oriented to low-income, non-banked individuals and immigrants. Reports
to credit bureaus.
- Minimum annual income required is $20,400. No minimum FICO credit
score required, but the average customer score is between 600 and 650.
Offers online applications, and also many physical locations around the
USA. Loan amounts ranging from $1,500 to $15,000. This company is owned
by Springleaf Financial..
- Peer-to-peer lending platform.
- Offers secured "credit builder" loans. The loan is deposited into an
interest-paying certificate of deposit, which the customer recieves
when the loan has been repaid. The loan account is reported to the
SoFi / Social
- Offers personal loans, mortgages, and student loan refinancing. Does
not require any minimum FICO credit score, but does look for high
- Offers personal loans.
And Banking Directory