cards require money to be deposited into an account, which can then be
spent for purchases or ATM withdrawals.
- Free Direct Deposit
- 24/7 Account access via online, phone or
- Bill pay services
- Optional savings account offering an
industry-leading 5.00% APY
Visa® Mint Control Prepaid Card
- $0 Monthly Fee*
- Free* Direct Deposit
- ScoreTracker with Free* Direct Deposit
- No Credit Check* or ChexSystems Checks
- No Overdraft fees
- No Bounced Checks - Ever
- Easy Cash Reloading at 50,000 + Retail
- Send Checks with Easy Online Bill Pay
*See Program Rules
Prepaid Visa® Card
*Cardholder fees apply
Credit Check. No Overdraft Fee.
Direct Deposit and Online Bill Payment
- Use it
everywhere Visa Debit Card accepted
with Purchase Rewards
for Occasional Usage
Visa & MasterCard
ACE Cash Express -
Issued by NetSpend.
Prepaid MasterCard - Issued by Palm Desert
Advance America -
Issued by NetSpend
The Allow Card - A prepaid
MasterCard designed for parents to give their child's allowance. Over
35 parental controls to limit the child's spending, along with online
AmTrust Gift Card - Can be
sent to the buyer, or directly to the recipient if under $100.
Maestro Card - Available at grocery and
convenience stores, retail merchants, check cashers, and other
locations. Issued by Bank First.
- Offers cancer research support designs.
Cash Pass Prepaid MasterCard
- Issued by Meta Bank.
Cash Plus Card -
Available only at their retail stores. Issued by NetSpend.
Prepaid Services - Formerly known as Ecount.
Deluxe Card Visa - Issued
by Deluxe Corporation, which is a major printer of paper checks.
- Instant virtual Visa card number. Based in the UK, but available
Prepaid MasterCard - Free deirect deposit and
Fifth Third Bank
- Reloadable MasterCard
First National Bank of Omaha
- Visa gift cards, which can be customized with your own picture.
- Allows transfers between cards. Can be loaded in several ways,
including via PayPal.
Card Lab - Choose from a range of designs, or
customize them. Issued by Silverton Bank, N.A. and by The Bancorp Bank,
Cash Card - MasterCard or Visa.
Clarke - Prepaid Visa with online access to
check the remaining balance. Formerly known as Liberty Gift Card.
- Prepaid Visa card with features designed to replace a regular bank
Card - Offers a prepaid MasterCard and also a
card that functions like an ATM card for withdrawals or purchases.
Issued by The Bancorp Bank.
Visa - Seems to be only available for purchase
Network - Allows Direct Deposit from employers
addition of money in person.
Cash Advance - Issued by MetaBank and NetSpend.
Only 1 MasterCard - Issued
by Bank First.
- This one is oriented towards parents as a way to pay children's
allowances, along with payments for household chores.
- Allows online person-to-person and mass payments, along with regular
- Along with prepaid cards, their system includes making bill payments
in cash at retail locations, and buying prepaid cell phone minutes.
Runner - Visa prepaid card. Issued by the
Pay Card - A virtual debit card, issued
instantly and free of charge. Visa branded. This product is only
available to customers outside the USA.
TIO - Issued by
MetaBank and NetSpend.
Travelex Card Services Cash Passport Card
- Prepaid MasterCard and Visa cards, along with ATM-only prepaid cash
cards. Available in several countries.
Ukash - Pay cash in a
physical shop to receive a voucher which can be spent at online
merchants. Owned by Smart Voucher. Available
Card - Reloadable. Includes direct deposit and online check
- Prepaid MasterCard, issued by Palm Desert National Bank / PDNB, and
reloadable through the Green Dot MoneyPak system.
Premier Prepaid Visa - Allows direct deposit of
paychecks, and offers online bill pay.
Union - Offers their MoneyWise prepaid Visa.
Plastic Prepaid Visa - Offers a rewards points
Other Debit Systems
Phone, Gas, & Retail
||GiftCertificates.com - Choose from hundreds of
popular stores and restaurants including Macy’s, Bed Bath &
Beyond, Staples, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy and more.
IsCard - Toll-free access,
no-fee calling card. Useable in foreign countries. They also offer
PC-to-phone service and 800 number service.
Tel3 Discount Long Distance
- Mostly for international calling.
SVM Cards - Provides
prepaid cards for various gas station chains.
ZapTel - The original phone
Plus Financial Ltd. - Prepaid MasterCard issued
by a subsidiary of People's Trust. Also offers a secured MasterCard.
There are some online
marketplaces where you can buy, sell, or trade prepaid gift cards ad
gift certificates from various merchants:
Credit And Banking