Public Forum
Credit Reports
Apply For Cards
Credit Directory
Credit Overview
Credit Problems
Credit News
Credit Glossary
Purchase Books
Credit Laws
Business Credit
Merchant Accts

Re: Criminal judgement question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Credit Forum Index ]

Posted by jm10101 ( on November 06, 2002 at 13:29:22:

In Reply to: Re: Criminal judgement question posted by cac on November 06, 2002 at 13:21:40:

Check with the clerks in the county it was filed. Most state statutes require the judgement be considered satisfied if it is not extended. Give them the docket number [ or seach by name + year ] and request the status.

CAVEAT: My points above are for civil judgments and the handling of criminal judgements may be different. Regardless, the clerk can tell you the status.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:

[ Follow Ups ]   [ Post Followup ]   [ Credit Forum Index ]


    Top Of Page


Copyright 1999-2002 Enkephalos Web Design