Public Forum
Credit Reports
Apply For Cards
Credit Directory
Credit Overview
Credit Problems
Credit News
Credit Glossary
Purchase Books
Credit Laws
Business Credit
Merchant Accts

Court Clerks have registries for receiving child support

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Credit Forum Index ]

Posted by BelleMere ( on November 04, 2003 at 12:15:44:

In Reply to: Re: Want To Pay Off My Judgment posted by Drew on November 04, 2003 at 00:00:55:

payments. Additionally, in certain law suits, a party can be ordered to deposit monies into a court registry until the court makes another order regarding the monies. They could not receive the $$ without an order from the court to do so.

Payment should be made to the attorney for the other party. I'd be hesitant to negotiate a settlement on a judgment, since the amount was court ordered. Perhaps a contract for a negotiated settlement could be devised, but I'd be leery of it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:

[ Follow Ups ]   [ Post Followup ]   [ Credit Forum Index ]


    Top Of Page


Copyright 1999-2003 Enkephalos Web Design