Public Forum
Credit Reports
Apply For Cards
Credit Directory
Credit Overview
Credit Problems
Credit News
Credit Glossary
Purchase Books
Credit Laws
Business Credit
Merchant Accts


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Credit Forum Index ]

Posted by Taziblue ( on November 07, 2003 at 14:30:18:

In Reply to: HELP! ACK! posted by Pally on November 07, 2003 at 14:21:29:

Child support can take more than 25%. However, you usually can not stack garnishments and child support takes precedence. You need to get some help - and not from a paralegal.

I'm not sure where you go for help, but you need it.

You might try contacting the attorney generals office for your state .

However, here is what I do...I contact my local congressman's office and ask for help. Call him/her directly- you would be astonished what they can accomplish.

If you don't mind going public, the other option is to go to your local tv or newspaper for help -

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:

[ Follow Ups ]   [ Post Followup ]   [ Credit Forum Index ]


    Top Of Page


Copyright 1999-2003 Enkephalos Web Design