Sick, Tired, Stressed....
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Credit Forum Index ]
Posted by Emilyi
(22.214.171.124) on November 11, 2003 at 17:07:34:
Hi, I emailed this to WhyChat, but I am open to any help I can get. In May of LAST YEAR my car was repoed and I didn't hear a thing. Matter of fact the repoing company wrote me a letter telling me where to get my stuff, not the creditor. So MONTHS passed and in April of this year, I heard from the creditor wanting the discrepancy. At the time of the repo, I had made payment arrangements, and made a partial payment and they repoed my car after the fact. So I hear from them in April and I write a letter of dispute, saying it was against, FDCPA, state and federal laws, etc. I didn't hear from them again. But today I heard from an attorney represeting them. I'm a student and can not afford the 6000 plus dollars they want...and I'm thinking of declaring bankruptcy just to get them off my back. I don't even have any credit cards to declare, just them! Please help, I'm so sick and stressed about this.
- Re: Sick, Tired, Stressed.... life 11/13/03
- Re: Sick, Tired, Stressed.... LadynRed 11/12/03
- Re: Sick, Tired, Stressed.... Why Chat 11/11/03
- Re: Sick, Tired, Stressed.... CAK 11/11/03
- Re: Sick, Tired, Stressed.... newbie from Texas 11/11/03
- Re: Sick, Tired, Stressed.... Jenn 11/11/03
Post a Followup