Public Forum
Credit Reports
Apply For Cards
Credit Directory
Credit Overview
Credit Problems
Credit News
Credit Glossary
Purchase Books
Credit Laws
Business Credit
Merchant Accts

Re: Judgement help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Credit Forum Index ]

Posted by Why Chat ( on November 15, 2003 at 14:23:36:

In Reply to: Judgement help posted by vertox on November 15, 2003 at 13:28:08:

You have some choices.
1. Get her "old" addresses removed from her credit reports,change her name,(if se has taken your name) Then dispute the entry with the CRA.
Make sure she "Opts Out" before doing this, as the "old" stuff will follow her if she doesn't.

2. Pay the judgment including interest to the Court, and have it show as a "Paid" judgment on her credit reports for the balance of the 7 year reporting time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:

[ Follow Ups ]   [ Post Followup ]   [ Credit Forum Index ]


    Top Of Page


Copyright 1999-2003 Enkephalos Web Design