Public Forum
Credit Reports
Apply For Cards
Credit Directory
Credit Overview
Credit Problems
Credit News
Credit Glossary
Purchase Books
Credit Laws
Business Credit
Merchant Accts

Law suit by credit agaencies

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Credit Forum Index ]

Posted by Cardtigers ( on September 12, 2002 at 20:42:39:

Hi there all,

I am from state CA. I did not pay my bills of credit for more than two years. The good old discover had sent summons to me to come to court.

1) what do I do, now?
2)If they are unable to serve the summons, can they get a judgemet against you in the courts of CA.
3)How can I stop them from a judgement.

please help.

cardtigers from California

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




[ Follow Ups ]   [ Post Followup ]   [ Credit Forum Index ]


    Top Of Page


Copyright 1999-2002 Enkephalos Web Design